The Road Safety Education Program
The Road Safety Education Program promotes safe, cooperative, responsible and independent driving. It targets the following clients:
- Those who are almost 16 years old
- Those who do not have a driving license from another country and who have not passed a theory test at Quebec’s license bureau before 17 January, 2010
To learn more about the Road Safety Education program, click here.
Andy’s Driving School offers the program in many languages.
Minister Price for the courses is set at 1,024$ + taxes. This price does not include books. We offer one book for theory and a guide for in-car sessions.
For price and promotional information, click here.
- 12 theory modules
- 15 in-car sessions
- Free access to online driving theory test questions
- Options to pay by 6 installments
- Appointment booking for your driving theory test
- Access to theory and driving lessons at our two locations
- In-car handbook
For more information, or courses in foreign languages, please Contact Us.